As one of New Hampshire’s newest aquatic theme parks, Liquid Planet Water Park in Candia aims to bring intergalactic fun to the Granite State. Zoom down the water slides, get doused by shimmering waterfalls, test your agility in the wet and wild jungle gym! This park is a perfect place for families of all ages and certainly a cool escape from the summer heat.
What are some of the main attractions?
Here is a short list of what Liquid Planet Water Park has to offer:
- The Shooting Stars: Here are two forty foot vertical drop speed slides that will certainly start your heart racing!
- The Fountain of Youth: This is the largest spray ground attraction in New England. 5000 square feet of interactive water amusements, toys and more will certainly keep any young or old explorer busy.
- Trevor’s Time Warp: This is a 272 foot long body slide that will make you feel as if you are swirling and whirling back and forth in time.
- Haley’s Comet: Quite like the comet that careens around in the sky, this 246 foot long fully enclosed water slide will make you feel as if you too are spinning through space.
- The Splash Down: If you are just looking for a calm place to cool off, visit this 25,000 gallon swimming pool.
- Crater Lake: If fresh, New Hampshire water is more your thing, check out the park’s largest attraction: Crater Lake. It is a fresh spring fed traditional swimming hole. Spread out on over 2000 square feet of inviting beach sand and when you get hot, dive in!
- Rock N’ Splash: On Saturdays, enjoy local bands and a DJ for a 6pm to sundown water park party! The entire park remains open past typical closing hours for extended fun.
- Galactic Mini Golf: Everybody loves a little mini golf! Check out this nine-hole course that features all of the planets and other mysterious aspects of the solar system.
For a quick peek at the park, check out this Video of Liquid Planet in action!
What are their hours?
Water Park 2014 Summer Hours
Monday-Saturday: 10AM – 5PM
Saturday Night: 6PM – Sundown
Sunday: 11AM – 5PM
Please keep in mind that the water park will not open or may delay opening due to inclement weather. Always call ahead if you are unsure if the weather will impact your visit: 603-483-2200
How much does it cost?
$25.00 (48 inches and over)*
$20.00 (under 48 inches)
Half-Day Passes (begins at 2PM)
$18.00 (48 inches and over)*
$13.00 (under 48 inches)
*Pricing is determined by height, not by age, because of the depth of the pools and the waterslides*
They also have a zip line!
If splashing in the water isn’t quite enough for you, definitely consider checking out their amazing Escape Velocity Zip Line! This is Liquid Planet’s most exciting attraction to date! The dual lines are over 1000 feet long and they allow for two riders to zoom through the air side by side at the same time. The aerial path takes you over the entire water park, the fresh water lake and the lush woods at a height of 35 feet in the air! When you purchase your zip line tickets, make sure to head to the gift shop to reserve your block of time for the ride. All tickets are $10.00 for the first ride and $5.00 for every ride afterwards. All riders must weigh between fifty and two hundred and fifty pounds for safety reasons. Keep in mind that the last available time to zip line will always occur a half hour before the park closes for the evening. Here are the zip line hours:
Mon – Sat: 10AM -closing varies, call in advance
CLOSED: 12PM-1PM for maintenance
Sun: 11AM – closing varies, call in advance
CLOSED: 1PM-2PM for maintenance
Where should I stay?
There are plenty of fun and interesting places to stay during your visit in New Hampshire. For helpful hints and advice on where to rest your head for the night, check out our Lodging and Accommodations link. If camping is more your style, look at Campgrounds in and around Candia.