and canoeing offer you opportunities to discover nature with
miles and miles of local trails and waterways.
to Hike -
Local trails - under 4000
Mountains - Click
4000 Footers - White
Trail - Click
to Trails - Click
Notes - Read about certain Hiking spots in
us about your Hiking Trail :
to take for a day Hike:
First aid kit
Enough Food and water
Matches and flash light
Preparing for your treks in advance will help keep you safe.
Here are some tips:
- Before setting out, check the weather report.
- Pack sun protection, regardless of the temperature, and include
sunglasses, a hat, sun block, and lip balm.
- Drink lots of water and eat something every two hours to fuel your
- Choose your location or trail according to your experience.
- Never go alone and let someone at home know where you're headed.
conditions change frequently around NH with variations in daily an
seasonal temperatures. It is important to Be Prepared for
changing conditions, and stay tuned to weather updates.
Mountain Club - Randolph, NH
Topo maps are available through My
Aid Kit - Click
Boots - Click
in the Woods - Click